Workplace wellbeing strategist and researchers like myself, look at charts like this and hope we can explain to those not in our profession, that EVERY one of these reasons on this chart is a workplace wellbeing reason.
Allow me to explain:
1) Accomplishment and reaching your potential
2) Financial wellbeing, fairness, and trust
3) Belief you are are in supportive and secure hands, clarity and direction, values alignment, trust
4) Purpose, meaning and feeling that your life is worthwhile
5) Work-life balance or blend, stress, and ability to succeed
6) Positive and high-value relationships at work and trust
7) Work-life balance, feeling in control, getting as much as you give
8) Ability to prioritise and optimise health and wellbeing i.e. the job isn’t costing you your health and wellbeing, but rather working as a contributor to it
Strategic workplace wellbeing practitioners explore people problems within organizations through a wellbeing and performance lens because they come as a pair and are mutually dependant. The foundation of high-performance is high-wellbeing. We empower organizations to identify, understand, and solve their people and performance challenges.
Modern workplace wellbeing best-practise goes so much deeper than yoghurt and yoga. That’s why the CWO is becoming a more common board-level position, and why the companies that are ahead of the curve in this space are widening their competitive advantage.
Is your organisation looking for some workplace wellbeing expertise? Discover what I can offer here https://wellwise-wellbeing.lpages.co/ensorenda-workplace-wellbeing/